Have any of you guys every tried putting Mayo in your hair? No? You don't like your hair smelling like a sandwich? Oh...that's weird...
Well, I like my hair smelling like a subway sandwich. And I thought you guys might like to know a little bit about the process. About 8 years ago when I went to hair school, I learned about how mayonnaise and olive oil can be put in your locks for a deep conditioner. I never tried it because I HATE the smell and taste of mayo. But, I got over it and decided to try it.
It went a little something like this:
1. I washed my hair in the shower.
2. I mixed up some mayo and olive oil.
I put about 1/3 cup of mayo and a couple teaspoons of olive oil.
3. I threw an old towel in the dryer
(a warm towel will help process the deep conditioner)
4. Then while the towel was drying, I put the olive oil and mayo mixture all throughout the ENDS of my hair. I stayed away from the roots because as you know, I don't condition my roots.
I hope you like seeing me straight out of the shower...
5. Then I wrapped my hair up in the warm towel and waited about 20 minutes.
6. Then I rinsed and shampooed every mayo remnant out of my hair.
It seemed to work very well. When I first got out of the shower, it seemed a little more tangly than usual, but then after I dried it, it was silky smooth.
Have any of you guys ever tried mayo in your hair?? If not, are you brave enough to try it?